Handmade Journals - wholesale
either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing
These journals are special to me. As an english teacher and someone who loves to write, I decided to make these pretty journals that are small enough to fit into your pocket or purse. They have been hand-stitched using blank paper and a kraft cover that has been finished with lokta and chiyogami paper.
Both papers have a long history: Japanese Chiyogami paper is handmade, screen-printed and inspired by colourful and beautiful silk kimono patterns. Lokta is a renewable forest product harvested from the diverse himalayan ecosystem. In the 1980s, UNICEF launched a project to revive Nepal's indigenous paper making process. I've sourced the papers from one of my favourite local shops in Toronto, The Paper Place.
*please mention which colour/style you would like in your check-out notes :)
- hand-stitched blank paper
- kraft cover
- lokta and chiyogami paper
- packaged using recyclable materials
- 3.5 x 6 inches
♥ happy details:
- crafted using responsibly sourced materials; handmade in Canada
- each journal will arrive gift wrapped
- partial proceeds from the sale of this item will benefit tumour research with the Desmoid Tumour Foundation of Canada