DIY Mala Kit
The practice of making a mala is a meditation in itself. What is a mala? It is a tool that is used for meditation, to help calm the mind and quiet your thoughts. You choose a mantra, a special phrase or word (in any spiritual denomination), that embodies the feeling you'd like to grow and recite it with each head you cast onto the silk thread.
Treat your most beloved yogi (or yourself!) to this beautiful set.
- silk thread + needle
- 107 birch wood beads
- 1 guru head (fairtrade and made by an artisan in Ethiopia)
- 1 handmade organic cotton tassel
- good intentions
♥ happy details:
- responsibly sourced materials; handmade in Canada
- partial proceeds from the sale of this item will benefit tumour research with the Desmoid Tumour Foundation of Canada
- do not submerge in water
- gently polish using a soft cloth
In addition, partial proceeds will support the desmoid tumour foundation of Canada.
Thank you for supporting handmade ❤️