save the Elephants - wholesale
I love elephants. My family is from Kenya and I’ve been an elephant foster for a few years now. I love it and hope you’ll join me in helping these beautiful elephants find their way back to the wild. So I’ve decided to donate all proceeds from the sale of this bracelet towards The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. They are an incredible organization born from one family’s passion for Kenya and it’s wilderness. They focus on orphan-elephant rescue, rehabilitation and reintegration. They are one of the pioneering conservation organizations for wildlife and habitat protection in East Africa.
This bracelet is handmade using carved birch wood, and features one hand-stamped and fair trade elephant charm.
Each bead on this pretty bracelet is unique and has been made by hand using sustainable materials sourced responsibly from Indonesia using a process that recycles old glass, natural dyes to create these smooth, yet rustic beads that are perfectly imperfect.
- fair-trade silver elephant charm, hand-stamped by the people of Karen Hill, Thailand
- natural, unfinished carved birchwood beads
- stretch cord
▲ measurements (approximate circumference of bracelet)
- x-small (5 inches)
- small (6 inches)
- medium (6.25 inches)
- large (7 inches)
- x-large (8 inches)
- *if it's in the range of 5-8, leave me a note at check-out, or if you'd like a custom size please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
♥ happy details:
- crafted using responsibly sourced materials; handmade in Canada
- partial proceeds from the sale of this item will benefit tumour research with the Desmoid Tumour Foundation of Canada
- gently polish/wipe with a soft cloth if submerged in water
- double-threaded elastic stretch cord has a fairly strong tension, but will loosen slightly with use over time